Welcome!!!! Hopefully, someday this will be an all-encompassing, up-to-date listing of smoke shops and links to their homepages, cigar friendly eateries/bars, clubs, etc. in Ohio. As I'm new to this whole homepage deal, it may take awhile to get there. But with YOUR input, advice, and slanderings, it can become a reality. So here it goes.
- Barclay Pipe and Tobacco, Lane Avenue Shopping Center, Columbus, Oh. 43212 (614) 486-4243
- Barclay Tobacco and Cigar, 2673 Federated Blvd. Columbus, Oh. 43235 (614) 764-0300
- Columbus Center Cigar and Newsstand (in Bank One Bldg, lobby), 100 E. Broad St. 43062, (614) 224-2536
- Humidor Plus, 6157 Cleveland Ave. 43231 (614) 891-9483
- The Original Smokers' Haven, 1097 Bethel Rd. 43220 (614) 538- 9534, Fax (614) 538-1583, Toll free 1-800-604-5900, email: email@example.com NOTE: not related to the other Smokers Havens, which are owned by same people
- Pipes and Pleasures, 4244 E. Main St. 43213 (614)235-6422
- Smokers Haven Downtown (Huntington Bank Bldg.), 17 S. High St. 43110, (614) 469-1028
- Smokers Haven Two (Ohio Center), 400 N. High St. 43110 (614) 221-4555
- Tinder Box, 4236 Westland Mall 43228, (614) 276-2904
- Barley's Brewing Co. Ale House No.1 (across from Convention Center), 467 N. High St. 43110 (614) 228-2537 They serve great grub, beautifully crafted brews, and an excellent selection of single malts.
- Barristers, High St. A fairly new cigar and scotch bar that presents jazz and blues nightly.
- Bistro Roti, 1639 W. Lane Ave. (614) 481-7684
- Hoster Brewing Co., 550 S. High St. (614)228-6066 A brew pub with excellent lagers and ales. The food has a southwestern flair. They have bands on the weekends. I think that their cigar frinedliness depends on how many people are there that mind.
- Merlots, 5252 Norwich St. Hilliard, Oh. (614) 529-1995
- Morton's of Chicago-The Steakhouse, 2 Nationwide Plaza 43110 (614)464-4442 I've never eaten here, but they purportedly have a excellent selection of smokes.
- Spagio, 1295 Grandview Ave. (614) 486-1114 A great German couple owns this popular place. Fantastic food, a nice wine list, Paulaner beers amongst others, and cigar smoking at the bar. They have some smokes for sale in case you're caught without.
- Cincinnati Tobacconist, 617 Vine St. (513) 621-9932
- Strauss Tobbacconist, 410 Walnut St. (513) 621-3388
More Ohio Info
Return to Regional Index.
Return to Ohio Main Page.
Return to I.C.G Main Page